- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- When there is no time for OmniFocus: TaskPaper
- Papers 3 is here
- Tags or folders? Depends on the file.
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Three stages of the academic workflow and Mac software
LRB55 on Papers 3 is here Paul on Papers 3 is here Scott on Papers 3 is here wjr on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… wjr on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: Ulysses
There is plenty of serious and humorous advice on how to deal with reviewers’ comments to your manuscripts submitted to peer review journals. This post is about two apps: Ulysses and TaskPaper that make this job less tedious and frustrating … Continue reading
Following Csaba’s post on Ulysses, I have been trying it for over one month. Somewhat surprisingly, I have used it quite often. For example, for drafting grading rules, evaluating research proposals, writing a report for an Academic Board, preparing a … Continue reading