- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Academic Workflows
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- Tags or folders? Depends on the file.
- Papers 3 is here
- One more reason to use Scrivener for thesis writing
Dee Dee on Never end your email with… Andrés Marrugo on Papers 3: still disappoin… fred on Papers 3: still disappoin… zooop on Papers 3: still disappoin… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: Ulysses
There is plenty of serious and humorous advice on how to deal with reviewers’ comments to your manuscripts submitted to peer review journals. This post is about two apps: Ulysses and TaskPaper that make this job less tedious and frustrating … Continue reading
Following Csaba’s post on Ulysses, I have been trying it for over one month. Somewhat surprisingly, I have used it quite often. For example, for drafting grading rules, evaluating research proposals, writing a report for an Academic Board, preparing a … Continue reading