- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Academic Workflows
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Tags or folders? Depends on the file.
- One more reason to use Scrivener for thesis writing
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
Dee Dee on Never end your email with… Andrés Marrugo on Papers 3: still disappoin… fred on Papers 3: still disappoin… zooop on Papers 3: still disappoin… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses