- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Sebastien on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Ulysses
Tag Archives: Skim
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading