- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Ulysses III and TextExpander in teaching
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Academic Workflows
- Papers 3 is here
Steve Martin on Papers 3: still disappoin… James Suleiman on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… Aleh Cherp on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… James Suleiman on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… Ulysses III and Text… on Responding to reviewer’s comme…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III
Tag Archives: PDF Expert
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →