- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Typography for writing focus and reading flow
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Two emails
Aleh Cherp on Typography for writing focus a… Csaba Pusztai on Typography for writing focus a… Lars – systemic_de (… on Typography for writing focus a… dra1962 on How reference managers could h… Csaba Pusztai on How reference managers could h…
- Alfred AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: PDF Expert
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →