- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3: considerable improvements, but still beta
- Academic Workflows
Yohan Farouz on Papers 3: considerable improve… Yohan Farouz on Papers 3 is here utsira on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Ed on Papers 3: still disappoin… Koenraad on Papers 3: still disappoin…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: PDF Expert
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →