- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Managing email with SaneBox
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Sebastien on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Ulysses
Tag Archives: OS
Despite alternatives to Microsoft Word it is not possible to completely avoid using it in academic work on a Mac. If you have to edit texts in MS Word you might as well do it smoothly and efficiently, save time and … Continue reading
A nightmare had followed me for decades on both PCs and Mac. I am working on a file and decide that it should be called differently or be placed in a different folder. So I switch to Finder/Explorer, look for … Continue reading