- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
Chelsea Rebelo on 5 Typography essentials for ac… budy on Never end your email with… Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… ybin on What software do I really need… ZA다ルﻣ on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: OS
Despite alternatives to Microsoft Word it is not possible to completely avoid using it in academic work on a Mac. If you have to edit texts in MS Word you might as well do it smoothly and efficiently, save time and … Continue reading
A nightmare had followed me for decades on both PCs and Mac. I am working on a file and decide that it should be called differently or be placed in a different folder. So I switch to Finder/Explorer, look for … Continue reading