- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Organizing academic contacts
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Macademic on Mac Power Users. Second-guessing.
Neal on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Aleh Cherp on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Andy on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: OS
Despite alternatives to Microsoft Word it is not possible to completely avoid using it in academic work on a Mac. If you have to edit texts in MS Word you might as well do it smoothly and efficiently, save time and … Continue reading
A nightmare had followed me for decades on both PCs and Mac. I am working on a file and decide that it should be called differently or be placed in a different folder. So I switch to Finder/Explorer, look for … Continue reading