- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Academic Workflows
- Typography for writing focus and reading flow
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Chris Birdsall (@Chr… on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Scrivener or Word… on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Live Streaming Κάλυψ… on OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: OmniOutliner
OmniOutliner is one of my favorite and most frequently used Mac apps. It is indispensable for preparing writing outlines, lectures, talks and project plans. There is plenty of other outlining software (often combined with mind-mapping), but none matches OmniOutliner in … Continue reading
If you are a knowledge worker, then deciding what to do (and what not to do) is a key part of your job. It is not the easy part either: in fact, deciding what to do is often more difficult than … Continue reading
My favorite podcaster Lucy Kellaway went into an open attack on PowerPoint (for those who wonder, Power Point is Windows presentation software also used by Mac users who have not discovered Apple Keynote). Not only did Lucy join the Anti-Power Point Party … Continue reading