- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Try Ulysses for editing Multimarkdown documents
- Byword - an ideal tool for plain text writing on a Mac
- Academic Workflows
- It's not Macs vs. PCs. It's people vs. powerpoints
- Papers 2 is here!
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing Ulysses
Tag Archives: OfficeTime
The more we academics believe that our heads are for creative thinking, the more we should keep them free from other “non-creative” stuff which can be safely handled by computers. Calendars are one of the oldest forms of such “distributed … Continue reading
I have tracked my time over many years. Yet I could never clearly explain the reason for doing that other than being a pedantic nerd. More recently, however, I stumbled upon an interesting observation. Every time I start OfficeTime I … Continue reading
OfficeTime allows you to track time spent on various projects. There is certain logic and temptation to make OfficeTime projects correspond to projects in the GTD sense (i.e. a sequence of more than one action leading to an outcome). This … Continue reading