- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Sebastien on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Ulysses
Tag Archives: MindNode
I recently commented on the declining quality of academic talks driven by the logic of conference organizers, for whom ‘a presentation’ often means nothing more than a set of slides. We can counteract this decline by taking the preparation of our … Continue reading
For a few discrete tasks—short bursts of writing, for example, or annotating PDFs—it makes sense to loop iOS devices into a Mac-based workflow. Finally we can add mind-mapping to the list, now that MindNode syncs through iCloud. MindNode Pro, the … Continue reading