- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
- Papers 2 is here!
- Academic Workflows
- Annotating pdf documents in Papers
- AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing Ulysses
Tag Archives: MailActOn
The’academic workflow’ is a representation of scholarship as a series of stages or steps connected to each other without gaps or duplication. Although simplified, the idea of the workflow helps to structure, develop, and communicate tools, knowledge and experience across … Continue reading →
What do you do with an email message after you have read it, responded and made the necessary notes? Or after you have deliberately decided to ignore it? You have to tackle your fear of forgetting and ask the two … Continue reading →
Tagging is attaching “tags” or keywords to your files (pdf documents, images, data tables, mail messages, text notes, etc.) which would allow finding them easily. Tagging is a more advanced method of organizing information than sorting it into hierarchical folders. … Continue reading →