- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- TextExpander for writing recommendation letters
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
Eric on What software do I really need… Michael J Holley on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: considerable improve… AC on TextExpander for writing recom… rickla on Ulysses can assign OS X tags a…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: Kaleidoscope
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →