- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3 is here
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
Dee Dee on Never end your email with… Andrés Marrugo on Papers 3: still disappoin… fred on Papers 3: still disappoin… zooop on Papers 3: still disappoin… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: Kaleidoscope
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →