- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Academic Workflows
- Papers 3: considerable improvements, but still beta
Mark Brandon on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Larry Hinman on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Mark Brandon on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Marcos on Papers 3: considerable improve…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: iOS
As a follow-up to my earlier post on academic searches on the Mac, here’s an easy way to replicate most of those custom searches on iOS. The key app is Drafts, which recently received a massive update. Among many other … Continue reading
For a few discrete tasks—short bursts of writing, for example, or annotating PDFs—it makes sense to loop iOS devices into a Mac-based workflow. Finally we can add mind-mapping to the list, now that MindNode syncs through iCloud. MindNode Pro, the … Continue reading