- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- Three stages of the academic workflow and Mac software
- Academic Workflows
Andrés Marrugo on Papers 3: still disappoin… fred on Papers 3: still disappoin… zooop on Papers 3: still disappoin… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… James M on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: Hazel
I cannot imagine using my Mac without these five great applications. I must admit that all of them were referred to by MacPowerUsers podcast. They are not very visible, but they are there all the time to make my work … Continue reading
Reference files other than academic articles are those files that I do not import in Papers. It may be simply because their file types are not compatible with Papers (Papers works best with pdf files whereas I often come across … Continue reading
To handle academic articles through Papers you may want to arrange the following settings for your Papers library: