- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Ulysses III and TextExpander in teaching
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Academic Workflows
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 3 is here
Steve Martin on Papers 3: still disappoin… James Suleiman on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… Aleh Cherp on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… James Suleiman on Ulysses III and TextExpander i… Ulysses III and Text… on Responding to reviewer’s comme…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III
Tag Archives: Hazel
I cannot imagine using my Mac without these five great applications. I must admit that all of them were referred to by MacPowerUsers podcast. They are not very visible, but they are there all the time to make my work … Continue reading
Reference files other than academic articles are those files that I do not import in Papers. It may be simply because their file types are not compatible with Papers (Papers works best with pdf files whereas I often come across … Continue reading
To handle academic articles through Papers you may want to arrange the following settings for your Papers library: