- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
- Academic Workflows
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
Chris Birdsall (@Chr… on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Luc P. Beaudoin on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Rosina Lippi on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: DevonThink
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading
I must admit that everything I know about Mac has either been directly learned or inspired by Macpowerusers (MPU), a podcast I started listening to about 3 years ago. Recently, MPU had their Episode 100 where they talked, among other things, … Continue reading
Effectively handling file attachments is an important part of productive email habits. This post focuses on sending attachments. The attachments you receive are covered in the post on organizing email. The rule number one is to question whether an attachment … Continue reading