- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
budy on Never end your email with… Jessica Jewell on Never end your email with… ybin on What software do I really need… ZA다ルﻣ on Never end your email with… ZA다ルﻣ on Never end your email with…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: DevonThink
I have recently been asked to prepare one of the Oxford Bibliographies. This required sifting through, organizing and annotating a large number of references and so I decided to give Papers 3.0 another try. I have previously been disappointed by various deficiencies of this … Continue reading
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading