- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Macademic on Mac Power Users. Second-guessing.
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Presentation zen with emoji
Aleh Cherp on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Andy on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis… rickla on Overcoming OmniFocus’ my…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: DevonThink
I have recently been asked to prepare one of the Oxford Bibliographies. This required sifting through, organizing and annotating a large number of references and so I decided to give Papers 3.0 another try. I have previously been disappointed by various deficiencies of this … Continue reading
Ez responded to the post on annotating pdf in Papers with a comment so useful I reworked it, with Ez’ kind permission, in a separate post. It was prompted by John asking about a “simple workflow”: ‘… [to create] referenced notes … Continue reading