- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- Academic Workflows
- OS X Mavericks and OpenMeta tags
Chris Birdsall (@Chr… on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Luc P. Beaudoin on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Rosina Lippi on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: DefaultFolderX
The Macademic Ninja kit posted a while ago included TextExpander, LaunchBar, Hazel, 1Password and Dropbox. I still love and constantly use all of these small apps. But in the last 1.5 years five other apps have also become critical for freeing … Continue reading
Effectively handling file attachments is an important part of productive email habits. This post focuses on sending attachments. The attachments you receive are covered in the post on organizing email. The rule number one is to question whether an attachment … Continue reading