- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Trying Sente instead of Papers. Two annoying setbacks.
- Ulysses III and TextExpander in teaching
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Academic Workflows
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
Frank on Trying Sente instead of Papers… Chris on Trying Sente instead of Papers… Malcolm on Papers 3: still disappoin… James Rudd on Trying Sente instead of Papers… Paul on Trying Sente instead of Papers…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III
Tag Archives: DefaultFolderX
The Macademic Ninja kit posted a while ago included TextExpander, LaunchBar, Hazel, 1Password and Dropbox. I still love and constantly use all of these small apps. But in the last 1.5 years five other apps have also become critical for freeing … Continue reading
Effectively handling file attachments is an important part of productive email habits. This post focuses on sending attachments. The attachments you receive are covered in the post on organizing email. The rule number one is to question whether an attachment … Continue reading