- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Presentation zen with emoji
- Macademic on Mac Power Users. Second-guessing.
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Essential software for academic work on a Mac
- Papers 3: still disappointing
Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis… Jessica Jewell on 5 reasons to write your thesis… rickla on Overcoming OmniFocus’ my… rickla on Overcoming OmniFocus’ my… cathalcoleman on Academic presentations: ideas,…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing
Tag Archives: BusyCal
I have plenty of screen real estate and even though my hardware is powerful enough to not give me the spinning beach ball all the time, for some reason, I still feel awkward when I have many applications running simultaneously … Continue reading