- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- How reference managers could help is in our thinking process rather than just hold our libraries...
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Aleh Cherp on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Sebastien on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Ulysses
Tag Archives: AppleScript
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →