- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3 is here
- Tags or folders? Depends on the file.
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Three stages of the academic workflow and Mac software
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
Mikael Bergkvist on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… Csaba Pusztai on How reference managers could h… LRB55 on Papers 3 is here Paul on Papers 3 is here Scott on Papers 3 is here
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses
Tag Archives: AppleScript
Many academics now read journal articles on screen, as PDF files. Holdouts—and they are everywhere—print out forest-sized stacks of paper that teeter on crowded desks. Freedom from clutter is just one advantage of digital reading. Another is searchability: a large … Continue reading →