Since posting the three things I would like to see in OmniFocus, I have learned that clipping from email is a bug which is going to be fixed fixed (issue 1) and that it is possible to adjust focus in Review, but it has to be done in the Projects view before going on to the Review view (issue 3). I hope managing actions’ duration will be implemented in OF 2.1. Thanks OmniFocus!
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- Papers 3 is here
rickla on Papers 3: still disappoin… rickla on Papers 3: still disappoin… Aleh Cherp on Trying Sente instead of Papers… boscht on Daily planning with TaskPaper… Robin Lee on Trying Sente instead of Papers…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing