- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- Papers 2 is here!
- Searchable PDF annotations: Automating conversion to Skim notes
- Academic Workflows
- Overcoming OmniFocus' myopia: OmniOutliner and the yet-to-be-discovered academic planning software
- Using Sente and Papers to handle references and bibliographies
- AppleScript BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing Ulysses
Category Archives: Projects
For a few discrete tasks—short bursts of writing, for example, or annotating PDFs—it makes sense to loop iOS devices into a Mac-based workflow. Finally we can add mind-mapping to the list, now that MindNode syncs through iCloud. MindNode Pro, the … Continue reading
One of the five things that should be kept out of OmniFocus are project plans. There are several good reasons for that. OmniFocus is designed to provide an unambiguous list of concrete things that both should and can be done … Continue reading
OmniOutliner is one of my favorite and most frequently used Mac apps. It is indispensable for preparing writing outlines, lectures, talks and project plans. There is plenty of other outlining software (often combined with mind-mapping), but none matches OmniOutliner in … Continue reading