I came across this interesting infographic on the Huffington Post (originally created by RJ Andrews of Info We Trust) that visualizes how some important creative and intellectual figures used to structure their days. It seems that none of them spent any of their precious time on Facebook. ;)
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- LaunchBar vs. Alfred 2
- Papers 3 is here
- Three stages of the academic workflow and Mac software
Andrés Marrugo on Papers 3: still disappoin… fred on Papers 3: still disappoin… zooop on Papers 3: still disappoin… Martin Heimann on Papers 3: moving in the wrong… James M on Papers 3: moving in the wrong…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Fantastical Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway MailActOn MailTags Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander typography Ulysses