Following Aleh’s entry on contact management I decided to give CoBook a try. But it’s really buggy and doesn’t seem to work well with Yosemite. The Latvian company which built CoBook was recently bought by FullContact and while they’ve promised to keep everything running, right now it’s unusable.
- Never end your email with "Thanks in advance"
- What software do I really need for academic work on Mac?
- Papers 3: moving in the wrong direction?
- Papers 3: still disappointing
- 5 things to keep out of OmniFocus
- When and how to use email reminders
- Captions, cross-references, and lists in Miscrosoft Word
- 5 reasons to write your thesis in Scrivener
- Academic Workflows
- 5 Typography essentials for academic texts
gerbenzaagsma on Cobook is buggy Stephen Chakwin on Macademic on Mac Power Users.… Jessica Jewell on Cobook is buggy rickla on Papers 3: still disappoin… Christian Calderon (… on What software do I really need…
- Alfred AppleScript Brett Terpstra BusyCal Byword Cobook Daylite DefaultFolderX DevonThink Drafts Dropbox Evernote Fantastical FoxTrot Hazel iOS Kaleidoscope Keynote Launchbar literature review lucy kellaway Macpowerusers MailActOn MailTags Mark Bernstein Mavericks Microsoft Word MindNode minimal multimarkdown NValt Nvivo OfficeTime OmniFocus OmniGraffle OmniOutliner OpenMeta OS Pages Papers PDF Expert Pomodoro SaneBox Scrivener Sente Skim TaskPaper text editing TextExpander Tinderbox typography Ulysses Ulysses III writing